Whenever possible, we try to bring you an episode of The FightWorks Podcast every week, and in each of those episodes we’ll review the most recent BJJ Poll that we had on our website for the prior week. Life can get pretty busy of course, so there are some Sundays when a new show isn’t published, which means we probably didn’t get a chance to discuss the results of a BJJ poll that was conducted in the meantime.
In today’s show we will review results of some of those polls whose results were never discussed in one of our shows:
- Does Your Instructor Still Compete in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Tournaments? from earlier this month
- Which of These Greats is Your BJJ Crush? from March 2011
- When I Have a Dream That Involves BJJ… from October 2011
- Now That So Many People Have Attained the Rank of Black Belt in BJJ, How Do You Think the Average BJJ Black Belt Today Compares to Those From Years Past? from October 2011
- Do You Prefer Formal or Informal Belt Ceremonies? from August 2011
As always, your opinion counts here at FightWorks Podcast headquarters, so let us know if you have an idea for a poll or just feel the need to reach out to us. We are always interested in what you have to say!