The FightWorks Podcast’s BJJ audio show is released Sundays.
Since September 2005, our goal at The FightWorks Podcast is to spread knowledge of noteworthy competitors, share news and tournament information, and ultimately create an archive where Brazilian jiu-jitsu practitioners 50 years from now will be able to hear the voices of today’s most important practitioners.
Sound quality. Despite recording in our “state-of-the-art downtown London recording studio” sometimes our show involves conference call or VOIP recordings, so voice quality may vary. Some voices may sound tinny, or s’s sound squishy. Allow for odd by-products of recording remote conversations on sub-optimal phones.
Episodes of The FightWorks Podcast are free, but *copyright* material. You may not use them in any revenue-generating context, eg. republishing without permission in an ad-supported environment, etc. The nicest thing you can do is link to our homepage!
If you’re interested in sponsoring The FightWorks Podcast, packages are available!
How can I listen to The FightWorks Podcast?
- You can visit our homepage every Sunday and check for a new post with the word mp3 in it. If you click the word mp3, it will start playing and you can listen to it there!
- Subscribe to our show in the iTunes Music Store. It’s free, and means your computer will automatically download our new shows when we release them!
- Add our Google Gadget to your iGoogle page! It’s a great way to have our audio player at your fingertips!
- Looking for old episodes? Here you go: thefightworkspodcast.com/oldepisodes!
FightWorks Podcast Personalities
- Dan is a black belt under Relson Gracie in is the owner of FightWorks in South Carolina.
- Caleb is a black belt under Fabio Santos in San Diego.