BJJ Poll: Which Online Destination Provides the Best Source for BJJ Information?

by Caleb on March 25, 2012

This week’s Brazilian jiu-jitsu poll comes to us from Brad, who wrote us this note:

I was wondering where BJJ guys hang-out online. I don’t see many people on Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ but Facebook seems to be popular. Or maybe they’re all in a forum.

It would be cool to run a poll and see where everyone is at, not where they have accounts but which ones they use.

That would be helpful information for others in the community to know, so we thought we would go ahead and put it in front of you guys, the Mighty 600,000 to find out.

Let us know what you think by voting in the poll and don’t hesitate to leave a comment to let us know why you chose one of these online destinations over the others. This should be interesting!

Brad West March 25, 2012 at 11:25 pm

“A forum dedicated to Brazilian jiu-jitsu” has taken an early lead. So which forum is everyone on?

Jon Broster March 26, 2012 at 6:49 am

EFN forum is the best one in Europe.

drrty sanchez March 26, 2012 at 7:29 pm

mma.tv’s atama forum

Trey Whitaker March 29, 2012 at 7:45 pm

The Fightworks Podcast of course…

slideyfoot March 30, 2012 at 5:07 am

I voted forums as well. Most useful IMO are Atama BJJ over on the Underground, EFN for the UK, f12 subforum on Sherdog and Jiu Jitsu Forums. The BJJ sub-reddit is pretty good too.

I’ve got a long list of forums here, though it needs an update.

Steve June 4, 2012 at 9:26 am

My two votes go to MG In Action and the grappling subforum on Sherdog as Slideyfoot mentioned. For some reason I just can’t get into the layout of the underground. I’ll lurk there sometimes but can’t really get myself to post. Don’t know why, I feel like we would all be typing on this one long ace word processing document.

Twitter as a source? Hmmm, get your bjj information out in 140 character’s or less. Helpful. Leg here, hand there, pressure here, get tap.